If you are missing a tooth, it’s in your best interest to have it replaced as soon as possible. Besides the aesthetic disadvantage of missing a tooth, it could also cause structural distortions to your mouth and jaw and make it difficult to eat or speak properly. At Prof Smile Turkey in Antalya, our restorative dentist, Prof.Dr. Siddik Malkoc can restore your smile and oral health with dental bridges.
What Are Dental Bridges?
Dental bridges are specially designed pontics (false teeth) that are held in place by the adjacent teeth on either side of the gap. They’re either made from gold, metal, alloys, or porcelain to ensure that they are strong and durable. Our bridges will restore your bite and help maintain your facial shape.
Benefits of Dental Bridges
When you receive dental bridges, you’ll receive various benefits, such as:
- Improved self-confidence
- Minimally invasive placement
- Completed in two appointments
- Lasts up to 15 years with proper care
- Restores your eating and speaking ability
- Prevents jawbone deterioration
- Prevents surrounding teeth from shifting out of place
- Decreases wear and tear on your teeth